This policy does not apply to any information collected offline or through channels other than this website and application.
Information We Collect and Receive
- Customer Data
To contact VirtualSpace we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you send us, and any other information you choose to provide. When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
- Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, virtualspace.ai uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimise the users' experience by customising our web page content based on visitors browser type and/or other information.
- Third-Party Privacy Policies
In addition, VirtualSpace’s use and transfer of information received from Google APIs will comply with Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
How We Use Your Information
- To provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- To improve, personalise, and expand our website.
- To understand and analyse how you use our website.
- To develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- To communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information related to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- To send you emails.
- To find and prevent fraud.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information
- The right to request that a business collect a consumer's personal data discloses the categories and specific pieces of personal data collected about consumers.
- The right to request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that has been collected.
- The right to request that a business, which sells a consumer's personal data, does not sell the consumer's personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another aspect of our priority is to provide protection for children while they use the internet. We encourage parents and/or guardians to observe, participate in, monitor, and guide their children's online activities.
VirtualSpace does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has provided this type of information on our website, we strongly urge you to contact us immediately. We will make every effort to promptly remove such information from our records.